• (401) 254-3413 The Director of wellness Education, Alcohol and Other drug use Prevention Coordinator additionally the scholar Health and Wellness Educators (HAWEs) together offer education and help to Roger Williams University pupils in keeping a lifestyle that is healthy. The HAWES educate the RWU community about liquor along with other medications, safe intercourse and general wellness. Through programs, 1-1 conferences and academic promotions they motivate people to develop the physical, psychological, social, intellectual and religious proportions of self while making alternatives toward an even more successful and healthy presence. Types of their programs and initiatives include:
- The Alcohol Incident Referral (AIR) Program -A Brief Alcohol Screenings In university pupils (BASICS) model. Pupils breaking liquor or other medication usage policies are sanctioned to accomplish the AIR system.
- Workshops and Presentations (liquor as well as other medications, Nutrition, Stress, intimate Health)
- Individual Consultations/Wellness Coaching
- Resource Library
- Campus Promotions and Prevention Strategies
- AlcoholEdu – mandated Freshmen on line system
- Nationwide, Regional and RWU scholar Alcohol and Other Drug utilize information Collection and review
- Personal Norm Marketing Strategies
- Analysis and Advertising Internships
Center for Student developing, place 220 • (401) 254-3156 Roger Williams University Health solutions is devoted to supplying students that are undergraduate medical care and infection avoidance in a fashion that exhibits compassion, professionalism, and quality.
Roger Williams University Class of Law. Scholar Assistance Program (Available to Legislation Pupils)
Ronald N. Mancini, LCMHC & Associates • 366 Hope Street, Bristol, RI 02809 • (401) 253-7575 This team personal training provides psychological state services and assessment to individuals, partners, families, and organizations. The clinical staff is composed of experienced experts with a multitude of specialties and expertise into the change strategies that are newest understood when you look at the industries of Psychology and Psychotherapy. The training participates along with insurance that is major. An unique sliding cost scale can be acquired for legislation pupils without any present insurance that is medical. When using services, please mention you are related to Roger Williams University class of Law.
106 Rolfe St., Cranston, RI 02910 • (401) 781-0044 • camsloveaholics.com/female/oriental/ www. Riafg.org Al-Anon is really a global fellowship of an individual whoever everyday lives have already been deeply suffering from another’s ingesting. The requirement that is only account is the fact that there be a challenge of alcoholism in a member of family or friend. Members, who originate from all parts of society, meet to generally share their experience, power, and hope to be able to re re re solve their common dilemmas.
410 North Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914 • (401) 438-8860 or (800) 439-8860 2845 Post path, place 112, Warwick, RI 02886 • (401) 739-8777 P.O. Box 9342, Providence, RI 02840 • (888) 378-6561 Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of males and ladies who share their experience, power, and hope with one another which they may solve their problem that is common and others to recoup from alcoholism.
Butler Medical Center
345 Blackstone Blvd., Providence, RI 02906 • (401) 455-6200 • www. Butler.org Butler Hospital is Rhode Island’s just personal, nonprofit psychiatric and drug abuse medical center for grownups, adolescents, young ones, and seniors.
Butler is associated with The Warren Alpert health class of Brown University and it is the flagship for the division of psychiatry which was acknowledged by its peers as one of the top in the usa. Seen as a nationwide frontrunner within the growth of severe, short-term psychiatric and drug abuse therapy, Butler features a reputation for supplying the most readily useful care accessible to clients.
CODAC Behavioral Healthcare
Www. Codacinc. Org-a. Googlepages.com 1052 Park Ave., Cranston, RI 02910 • (401) 461-5056 349 Huntington Ave., Providence, RI 02909 • (401) 942-1450 93 Thames St., Newport, RI 02840 • (401) 846-4150 350 Columbia St., Wakefield, RI 02879 • (401) 789-0934 850 Waterman Ave., East Providence, RI 02914 • (401) 434-4999 CODAC, a non-profit company, provides therapy and academic and avoidance services. CODAC’s objective is always to assist individuals lead an even more effective, healthier life by understanding how to react effortlessly for their very very very own requirements in addition to requirements of those they take care of minus the usage of liquor as well as other medications, and without any physical violence.
Narcotics Anonymous is just a non-profit fellowship or culture of males and females for who drugs had become a problem and it is made up of recovering addicts who meet frequently to simply help each other stay clean.
Administratively revised 8/15/18
For a complete range of Roger Williams University’s policies go directly to the Policies & recommendations web web page.