A complete Boothless Audiometer mobile audiological Diagnostic and Screening system for precision testing without a Boothless. Completely contained inside a lightweight headset (0.432 Kg), the KUDUwave™ replaces expensive static hardware, making it the most cost Powerful system on the market today. Plug & Play (USB) hardware and our Windows®-established Applications provide accurate, fast, intuitive operation and easy setup and compliant testing.
The KUDUwave™ employs Ambi-Dome™ noise blocking technology, that eliminates the need for a soundproof booth and makes the KUDUwave™ the first integrated mobile audiology system of its kind.
The KUDUwave™ Prime provide a pure tone air conduction testing tool and is the ideal screening instrument for occupational health practitioners and high volume industrial, wellness day screening.
KUDUwave™ Pro :
The KUDUwave™ Pro includes all of the features and but add frequencies up to 16 kHz to the tool-set. Essential for monitoring related hearing loss (ototoxicity) and early hearing loss detection for preventative care.
The KUDUwave™ Pro is used nationally in government MDR-TB programs, as well as various research programs globally.
KUDUwave™ Pro TMP:
The KUDUwaveTM Pro TMP configuration incorporates all audiological screening and diagnostic features of the KUDUwaveTM Pro, and combines it with bilateral tympanometry and acoustic reflexes.
Product Features :
- Lightweight and mobile
- Telemedicine enabled
- Plug & play USB device
- Easy to use interface
- Ambi-Dome™ technology, with Active Noise Monitoring
- Talk forward
- Manual tone threshold testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL)
- Integrated speech audiometry (Speech
- Automatic diagnostic tone thresholds testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL)
- High frequendes up to 16 kHz (configuration or upgrade)
- Digital frequency accuracy and volume
- Air conduction maximum 110 dBHL in midrange frequencies
- Dual channel with zero crosstalk
- Forehead bone conduction maximum 70 dBHL in midrange frequencies ( Plus and Prime Configurations)
- Narrow Wand noise masking
- Automatic non-test ear masking for air and bone conduction
- Integrated speech audiometry (Speech Discrimination, Speech Reception Threshold)
- Preloaded balanced word lists calibrated for intensity
- Customisable test protocols with macros